“There’s a movement growing. It’s not that coherent yet, but there’s a motley crew of individuals and operations involved in film and video projects….Taken as a whole, the effect of television innovations about to hit us could have an impact on culture as radical as the advent of the printed word.”
After 30 years, I think we’re finally here. What do you think?
Welcome to our new look blog!! We have completely updated the blog, with a new look and feel. It is now very easy to use.
- It is now available in multiple languages
- connects to our social networks
- makes it easier for you to find our wonderful archive of posts.
- We have also serialized the video online 101 ebook, to make it easy for you to read from start to finish or navigate to any section that pique’s your interest.
- We’ve integrated the comments so it now uses Facebook, making it easy for you to leave a comment and share with your friends.
- Read the blog easily from your iPad, using the swipe feature.
- With the social buttons at the end of each post, you can share on twitter, facebook, stumbleupon and linkedin. If you find anything on our blog interesting, please share away.